Landlord & Tenant
Landlords face unpredictable and complex challenges. We have a specialist and dedicated team Solicitors who can assist you through the ever changing maze of Landlord and Tenant legislation across all sectors of the real estate market. We work hard to ensure that our advice is practical, jargon-free and cost-effective at all times. We provide fixed and staged fee processes with monthly direct debit arrangements available to help you manage costs.
We advise Residential Landlords on all areas of the law from offering initial landlord advice and assistance to successful court proceedings. We can help you to understand fixed term, or statutory periodic assured short-hold tenancies, Rent Act tenancies and assured tenancies. We can provide you with the following guidance:
- Advice and assistance throughout the term of a tenancy
- Drafting, preparing and reviewing Tenancy Agreements and guarantees
- Management issues including renewals, rent reviews, subletting, alterations and assignments
- Advising on tenant’s deposits, and the different schemes
- Advising about repairing and maintenance obligations, fire regulations, gas safety and electrical safety requirements, tax, houses in multiple occupation
- Practical solutions, settlement and negotiation
- Assisting with ending the tenancy
- Eviction process
- Recover arrears of rent and costs
- Maximising income and funding options
To speak with one of our specialist team, please contact Richard Hopgood on (firstname.lastname@example.org) or David Sumner (email@example.com) or alternatively telephone on 023 9244 8100.