At Larcomes we understand that when people become embroiled in disputes involving Wills or other inheritance issues, that these matters are often very emotional and difficult for everyone concerned. At Larcomes we can help guide you through this difficult time in a professional, empathetic and sensitive manner.
Our experienced litigation department works in close association with our private client department, bringing together a unique combination of expert knowledge in the highly specialised field of Contentious Probate and Inheritance Disputes.
Contact us today if you need advice in relation to a contested probate, disputed will or inheritance disputes. We have particular expertise acting for clients in:
- acting in contentious probate matters, where Wills have been disputed on grounds of lack of mental capacity or undue influence
- actions to determine the correct interpretation of badly-drafted Wills
- acting for various parties in a wide variety of claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- disputed Powers of Attorney
- disputes involving executors or trustees
This is a highly complex area of law and our team at Larcomes can provide you with clear, up-to-date, professional advice. To speak with one of our team please contact us on 023 9244 8100.
023 9244 8103