Our experienced Commercial Property team at Larcomes Legal Limited provides specialist commercial property advice to investors, developers, owners, landlords, and tenants and can efficiently and cost-effectively assist you with all your commercial conveyancing requirements.
We have the expertise to assist you, from new lease arrangements to lease-renewal or commercial property disputes and planning issues.
How our commercial property team can help
Our specialist commerical property solicitors can assit with all commercial property law matters, including:
- Commercial Lease Renewal Services
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant
- Landlord and Tenant Agreements
- Sale and Purchase of Land for Development and subsequent sales of new build properties
- Property Taxation
- Acquisitions and Disposals
- Law of Town and Village Green
- Planning Issues
Whilst standard residential conveyancing sale and purchase transactions can be relatively straightforward, commercial property conveyancing can be more complex, so you must seek the right advice to protect you and your business. Regardless of the complexity of your commercial property matter, we have the expertise and experience to find the right solution tailored to your circumstances.
Our work with commercial leases covers advice and drafting for landlords and tenants, renewing leases and making any necessary applications to Court. Our team will always provide landlords with specialist advice to ensure:
- They receive a proper market rent with the best possible reviews of rent as to frequency and amount
- They can remove their tenant from the premises when they need to
- They can take possession of the premises for themselves when required
- They can safeguard themselves in the event of the tenant wanting to sell the lease.
Get in Touch
To speak with one of our specialist commercial property solicitors, please telephone on 023 9244 8100. We also have a specialist property litigation team to advise you upon all aspects of commercial and residential property disputes on behalf of both Landlords and Tenants.