Founded in Portsmouth in the 1880’s Larcomes has grown to become an experienced commercial and family law firm serving the needs of Portsmouth. Since that time, we have formed a number of strong relationships with long established clients. While we always want to attract new clients, we believe it is important to support the people who have supported us, over the years.
We also know that people can be concerned about costs and we want to do what we can to reduce those costs, while at the same time not compromising on the quality that our clients have come to expect and deserve.
With that in mind, we have introduced a special 5% privilege rate for all instructions in April. This is something that we will discuss with you before taking on work, so that you know what you will be saving when we are working on your case. However, it is important that you remember to quote ref FB.APR17 when you instruct us so that we can include the discount when working out your fees.
What you get
When you instruct Larcomes, we have a number of specialists in each department to help guide you through your legal matter easily and cost-effectively.
One key benefit of our website is that you can see the individual representative who will be working for you on your matter and you have access to their contact details. That way you can be sure that the person you are talking to is someone who will be with you every part of the way in your matter, rather than in some offices where the person you talk to about your case may not necessarily be the person handling your case.
Furthermore, there is also the added benefit that you can have contact with the person who will be speaking on your behalf, so you can decide for yourself whether or not you want to work with them (though with the number of specialists we have on our team the chances are high that there will be someone who will be best suited for you!)
As our client, you also have the benefit that we take time to get to know you and we will ensure that we get the right people to work with you.
Pass it on
Of course, at this moment in time, you may not need legal services. However, you may have friends who need some legal support i.e. they are having difficulties with a contract dispute, need representation for an employment tribunal and so forth. In this instance, people are likely to be stressed out, especially if they haven’t been involved in legal proceedings and are unaware of the process and so instructing a solicitor is very important.
Please feel free to share this offer code with friends, family or anyone you know. But remember to remind them to quote the code at the beginning of instructing Larcomes to ensure that they qualify for their discount.
As with any offer there are terms and conditions involved. If you would like to know more or would like clarification about what we can and cannot offer, please contact us today and we will be happy to go into more detail about what we have to offer and what representation we can offer you meet all your legal needs.
Terms & Conditions
- This code entitles the holder to a 5% discount on their instructed fee- earner’s hourly rate or a 5% discount on a fixed rate.
- The code holder must at the outset of their instruction make Larcomes LLP aware that they wish to use the code.
- This code has no cash value and exchange or sale of this code for profit is prohibited.
- Amended, damaged, photocopied or defaced code will not be accepted.
- Offer excludes all disbursements and expenses.
- This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Only one code may be used per instruction.
- Excludes publicly funded, partially publicly funded and any other work funded by a third party.
- Excludes third party costs.
- Excludes Agency work.
- Offer subject to payment of invoice in accordance with Larcomes LLP payment terms and conditions.
- Larcomes LLP reserves the right to refuse to carry out instructions at privileged rates.