We are looking to recruit an Administration Apprentice to join our administration department at our offices in Portsmouth.
You will be reliable and enthusiastic, whilst displaying common sense and flexibility in supporting the administration department.
As our Apprentice, you will learn how to deal with basic office duties to assist all departments with their day to day administration tasks, including:
- dealing with incoming and out-going post;
- ensuring there is sufficient stationery for the firm and to re-order as and when required;
- locating and indexing of files;
- retrieving deeds from our strong room;
- assisting our receptionist with cover so you must have an excellent telephone manner whilst having a cheerful and friendly disposition.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Natalie Courage at email@example.com