Quality Policy Statement
Our aim is to provide an understandable, effective and economic legal service to our clients. We will achieve that by a thorough understanding of the needs of those clients, clear communication with them and prompt and constructive engagement with those who represent others. This will be undertaken by our lawyers and support staff who will be well supported, trained and encouraged.
• Provide a defined range of legal services that meet with the growing and changing needs of our clients.
• Continuously review our means of communication with our clients to keep up to date with new technology.
• Utilise information technology and data to its full potential to maximise efficiency and client care.
• Take all complaints seriously and ensure that they are dealt with efficiently and expeditiously in line with our complaints procedure.
• Monitor our complaints and negligence and review our procedures where necessary.
• Recruit competent staff and invest in their development and training.
• Provide a working environment that is safe and secure for all personnel and visitors.
• Provide strategic direction and to develop the practice to its full potential.
The Practice will work to and will continue to meet with the requirements of the Law Society’s Lexcel Practice Management Standards, ISO 9001 and also the Specialist Quality Mark standard promoted by the Legal Aid Agency. Working within these controlled practices with clear policies, our standards will be consistently improved upon, reviewed and audited.