Awards & Accreditations
To reflect our commitment to always providing a top quality service for our clients, we have been awarded a significant number of accreditations by a variety of independent professional bodies.
- Larcomes Legal Limited were presented in October 2016 with the Local Law Firm of the Year Award by Symphony Legal. The award recognises the important role that Larcomes Legal Limited plays in the local community by providing legal expertise and service delivery designed to meet the needs of a local community, engagement with the local community and the willingness and planning to face the challenges of the current marketplace.
- Larcomes Legal Limited were presented in May 2015 with the prestigious title of Law Firm (Small) of the Year by Hampshire Incorporated Law Society. The award was presented to Larcomes Legal Limited as they showed evidence of being a firm who was committed to the development and welfare of their staff, a firm that demonstrated that outstanding client service was an integral part of what everyone embraced within the firm and also that they are doing something genuinely different with both their local community and with various local charities.
- Larcomes Legal Limited were presented in October 2014 with the Niche Law Firm (Specialist Team) of the Year Award by 360 Legal Group. The award was presented to the Industrial Diseases team at Larcomes Legal Limited as they showed evidence of having a strategic vision and a clear focus that show that they are doing something genuinely different.
- Larcomes Legal Limited were presented in October 2013, with the Outstanding Client Service Award by 360 Legal Group. The award was presented to Larcomes Legal Limited as they are a law firm who are committed to ensuring that each client has a service delivery journey which always over-achieves their expectations.
- Lexcel is the Law Society’s legal practice quality mark for excellence in legal practice management and excellence in client care. The Law Society who are the representation body for Solicitors in England and Wales independently assess law firms every year in areas such as client care, case management and risk management and Lexcel will only be awarded to those firms who meet the highest management and customer care standards.
- The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) accreditation is a quality standard for residential conveyancing practices which recognised the highest practice management standards and is a mark of excellence for the home buying process.
- The Safe Move Scheme protects clients from fraud and makes it easier to manage risk from property transactions. It enables our clients and our conveyancers to carry out checks that reduce the likelihood of fraud occurring and protect clients from financial loss by detecting when unauthorised firms/bogus firms are involved in your property transactions.
- STEP is the professional body for the trust and estate professional worldwide. STEP is a unique international intellectual resource that ensures its member’s prospect by maintaining the highest professional values.
- Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) is an independent, national organisation of lawyers, such as solicitors, barristers and legal executives who provide specialist legal advice for older and more vulnerable people, their families and carers.
- APIL (The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) is a not-for-profit campaign organisation and its 4,700 members are dedicated to changing the law, protecting and enhancing access to justice and improving the services provided for victims of personal injury. Over the years, APIL has grown to become the leading, most respected organisation in this field.
- The Law Society’s Children Law Panel accreditation is a quality standard that covers all types of children law work. To be awarded the standard you must clearly show to the Law Society, that you have and will maintain a high level of knowledge, skills, experience and practice in all areas of children law, both private childcare proceedings or public law proceedings.
- The Law Society’s Family Law Panel accreditation is a quality standard that shows to the satisfaction of the Law Society that the firm has and will maintain a high level of knowledge, skills, experience and practice in all areas of family law.
- Resolution’s 6,500 members are family lawyers and other professionals committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes. All members follow a Code of Practice that promotes a non-confrontational approach to family problems. Members are encouraged to find solutions that consider the needs of the whole family – and in particular the children.
- The Help and Support for Separated Families (HSSF) Mark is part of the Government’s Help and Support for Separated Families programme. The programme is designed to better integrate existing support services to help separated families collaborate in the best interests of their children. Sandra Phillips has been accredited with this mark.
- The Grandparents’ Association is currently the only national registered charity working for children on contact and residence issues in public and private law. Larcomes Legal Limited are on the lawyer list helping provide sound expert legal advice for grandparents who have issues keeping in contact with their grandchildren following divorce or separation of the grandchildren’s parents.
- The Legal 500, now in it’s 29th year, is an independent directory identifying the leading legal firms throughout the UK. Research is based on feedback from clients, submissions from law firms and interviews with leading private practice lawyers, and a team of researchers who have unrivalled experience in the legal market. Larcomes Legal Limited are delighted to be listed for our Family (Public Law Children work) and Personal Injury: Claimant (Industrial Disease work) services in the 2017 Directory.
- Chambers and Partners have been ranking best Lawyers since 1990 and identifies the most outstanding law firms and lawyers in over 180 jurisdictions throughout the world. Larcomes Legal Limited and Richard Hopgood are delighted to be listed for our Personal Injury services in the 2016 guide.